dachshund lab mix hunting dog

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Here is Marley, my 3 year old Dachshund Lab mix. She is the best little hunting dog I have ever had considering she has had very little training and has been very successful. Very naturally took to hunting, She really is great for rabbits and hares as shes short enough to get under thicker brush and strong enough for all day hunting. Here are just a few of her assisted kills.
j6IoVae.jpg

HlfiscP.jpg

pjQfGaX.jpg

6PyMA4O.jpg

http://mountainsportairguns.com/

Reactions: longbowhunter2
This makes me wish I trained my dachshund when she was younger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

N
5 years old but not very well behaved which is our fault

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its never to late to train, they are very smart little dogs. Mine has only been hunting for a year and she was very hyper until I worked with her a bit. Part of her problem was she wasn't getting enough exercise. Now she is a lean mean killin machine. Lol

Reactions: longbowhunter2

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu