DEAD BEAR WALKIN!

How much does it cost for a shot at yogi?

I believe bear tags are $46...is that SoCal or up north? Didn't think we had bears down..I did find a large pile of scat 2 weeks ago that some of the guys on here thought I might have stumbled across a bear pile. My uncle in the border patrol said they caught a picture of a bear crossing the 8 fwy on their cams but that was around 5 years ago or so.

I believe bear tags are $46...is that SoCal or up north? Didn't think we had bears down..I did find a large pile of scat 2 weeks ago that some of the guys on here thought I might have stumbled across a bear pile. My uncle in the border patrol said they caught a picture of a bear crossing the 8 fwy on their cams but that was around 5 years ago or so.

Interstate 10 north is usually considered where bear territory starts, but there's been a couple random sightings down here over the years, including that one you mentioned, which was under an overpass or something near Inkopah Rd past Jacumba, and there was also one shot on private property in Julian I think maybe 15 years ago or so.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu