dead coyote's

It's always a good time and my little one went out with me again, he had a blast running around and it was hard to keep him quiet but it was fun and we still saw one. My biggest worry was rattlesnakes but didn't see any. I was shooting my Creedmoor and I cam up with two excuses other than the typical he dodged the bullet or I had a 50mph crosswind. 1) I hadn't shot in a few months and I always miss the first one to give them a warning is what I told my buddy. 2) I have target turrets and my L/R turret was moved 5clicks and all I had was a straight on shot. I haven't decided which one I'm going to stick with yet. Bummer thing was that I couldn't take a second shot cause when I went to reload my empty case didn't eject completely out of the receiver and binded with the new shell loading. My buddy was able to take a shot on the run then it stopped at about 350yrds to take a crap at perfect broadside, my buddy missed that too. So there was a lot of smack talk to each other on how we can't shoot.

Those are great pictures and great video as well! Thanks for sharing.... I'm adding your video under the VIDEOS (MEMBERS VIDEOS) tab.

Papi

Video is up!
http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&layout=blog&id=7&Itemid=191

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu