Did anyone get drawn for anything good in calif?

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
sooooo not one person i know got drawn for anything cool. no x zones, no elk , no nada?

anyone get something cool and keeping it quiet?

maybe its like the wister draw system and the fix is in???

A Zone and and 19 points all around...I love CA!!!

got an A32 tag. never been but figured an either sex tag means i should be able to put meat in the freezer. was thinking of ojai valley, where the 2017 thomas fire was. figure burn zone. any info on general areas would be appreciated, i.e., i'm assuming off grid camping ok since it's LPNF, any access issues north east of ojai valley/nordhoff rd?

thanks

got an A32 tag. never been but figured an either sex tag means i should be able to put meat in the freezer. was thinking of ojai valley, where the 2017 thomas fire was. figure burn zone. any info on general areas would be appreciated, i.e., i'm assuming off grid camping ok since it's LPNF, any access issues north east of ojai valley/nordhoff rd?

thanks

I've hunted quite a few of these tags, take a look at the success rate, one of the worst in the state.
Make sure to read the zone description well, it's a pretty small area.
The boundary along the river is an obvious spot, hike until you find sign and then start glassing.

How many points they have ?

I had 5 with no luck. Friend‘s wife had 6 and was also a no go for X9a. Heard there were some with 7s who did not get drawn. With that said, I would imagine there were some with 6s that got in. Such BS. That used to be a 3 point zone.

John

I had 5 with no luck. Friend‘s wife had 6 and was also a no go for X9a. Heard there were some with 7s who did not get drawn. With that said, I would imagine there were some with 6s that got in. Such BS. That used to be a 3 point zone.

John
I too missed with 6.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu