Do NOT try this at home!!

Attachments

• VID_20220618_180733261~2.mp4
    13.1 MB
Right on Ryan
...it was him or me .glad I came out unscathed..hand is a little soar .but considering the beast I was dealing with ..I'll take it .

Truth!!! Bacon .. jalapeno..cream cheese poppers! Come on sept 1st!! We don't have a good euro place out here..just whiteys and Mourning's .mama won't let me shoot the fat euros in the back yard...mama..uggh!!

Dove Glove would of came handy. Glad you are okay sir.

Most of been a "non-typical dove" that beak was a little out of alignment.

Reactions: HATCHET1
He was pretty jacked up in beak area..poor fella had a hard time grabbing the crackers...non typical for sure...Lifesize mount with some habit if he is still around sep 1st...one can always hope

So this is what you and the wife do, now that the kids are gone...........lord help you two!

Wow I felt scared for you. The death in the eye of that ferocious animal is unquestionable. Lunging at you with the idea if piercing your soul with those sharp claws.

Makes tracking a wounded bear in dark timber feel like sitting at the beach.

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig
Supposedly white wing are closer to pigeons than dove so no wonder he charged......pigeons are just like Democrats

Too soon?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu