Dog Down

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey everyone, I'm still around and yes I do lurk here on the regular just haven't posted much. I've been busy with my 16month old daughter and that has taken away from much of my hunting time, quality problem for sure. My last trip out I did do some Coyote hunting on a farm where I had luck on putting one down at 30 yards with a headshot.
IMG_20221113_070321_636.jpg

I used my .30 Daystate Alpha Wolf high powered Airrifle for this one, it's a serious piece of kit for larger animals. It was instant lights out, this was one of several that day that ate lead.

Congratulations on the daughter. Glad too see Marley is still hunting with you. When I read the title of the thread I was afraid maybe you had lost your hunting buddy. That is a bad ass weapon.

Reactions: Crosman999

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu