Dog kennel and training

Bowman

Oct 16, 2013
on the mountain
Recommendation for dog kennel and dog training.....To be behaved around people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dog kennel for what (car, house, yard, etc.)? or offsite kennel at a trainers location?
If you want to train the dog yourself, get a e-collar and learn how to use it.
Lots of options for e-collars depending on your needs; Here is one option.

Reactions: ilovesprig
All 110 pounds of Blue Gets the Collar ..on 10!! He knows who the Boss is at all times..Damn dog...What a handsome boy ..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240622-220916.png
    Screenshot_20240622-220916.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • Screenshot_20240622-220922.png
    Screenshot_20240622-220922.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Reactions: NBK
She's a big girl. Be very careful around people, you just don't know what might set her off. Steve is right, it's a little to late to start now. Just keep her under your control at all times.

She's a big girl. Be very careful around people, you just don't know what might set her off. Steve is right, it's a little to late to start now. Just keep her under your control at all times.
Yes she is very strong when around people
I use a heavy duty choke chain, and leash. With a muzzle. E collar would surly help .

It's all good you can teach an old dog new tricks. Both my dogs have a adjusted nicely. And are behaving . Leash and choke chain is working. They are adjusting to rv life. And so am I, I walked them 4 or more times a day.
I getting plenty of exercise.
I must be recovering I picked u p some cordless tools yesterday.
In case I need to do repairs while
On the road. Picked up a solar genny. To keep things charged, and to make my morning coffee.

It's all good you can teach an old dog new tricks. Both my dogs have a adjusted nicely. And are behaving . Leash and choke chain is working. They are adjusting to rv life. And so am I, I walked them 4 or more times a day.
I getting plenty of exercise.
I must be recovering I picked u p some cordless tools yesterday.
In case I need to do repairs while
On the road. Picked up a solar genny. To keep things charged, and to make my morning coffee.

Lee,

Where you at?....I would think Lake Henshaw Resort would be a cool place to camp for awhile....Great places to walk and see wildlife.

Meet you for lunch or breakfast.

Lee post some pics bro! These word post need some pics to go along with it

Lee,

Where you at?....I would think Lake Henshaw Resort would be a cool place to camp for awhile....Great places to walk and see wildlife.

Meet you for lunch or breakfast.
I called them,the gal at the desk said their well is down. And they are only providing dry or primitive camping. Because of the heat wave I got to have ac and water for me and my dogs.
She sa I d they are trying fix it.
I am at lake morena county camp ground.
The county camp ground only charge $33 + for the dogs.
I booked on the 15 at protrero, and other county camp ground. Same pricing.
The resorts want to charge $100 -175 a night.
Tourist traps.
But Henshaw is reasonable. But like I said they are not full hook up at moment.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu