Done... almost.

True all aound sportsman here...start to finish!!! Way to go eddie....buck of a 100 life times there!! I did not wash my hands for a month after i grip and grinned the antlers nor did the boy!! He still talks about being able to see and hold that beasts headgear...wow is an understatement .stunning.

Wow... that coat looks so well manicured and brushed! Golf Clap on that one Ed.

Hrmm... curious... after scraping all the excess Foam Sealant off, what's next? What kind of paint or spray-on covering would you then use to create that homogenous one-piece-of-rock look with it? I'm assuming those "rock pieces" are like Hollywood-style foam type rock look-a-like stuff, yes?

Ed,

There may be taxi's that are better, but they can't be much better than you and what you've done with this magnificent buck...Needs to tour the country in one of those buses...:heart:

Last edited:
Nice work amigo!! They sure do grow um big in D16! Wowza!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu