Done

And dude..any shotgun will do...it's a bird..that being said..I'd hang on to that rifle in the pic..it's got some swag to it for sure.

Reactions: LeonardoLuis
Better off trying to borrow one..even if you find one and then do the transfer its a 10 day waiting period..probably cutting it close..Might offer that 100 rds to someone who'd be willing to let you borrow one. Try attending the next NWTF meeting at the end of this month.

Reactions: LeonardoLuis
Better off trying to borrow one..even if you find one and then do the transfer its a 10 day waiting period..probably cutting it close..Might offer that 100 rds to someone who'd be willing to let you borrow one. Try attending the next NWTF meeting at the end of this month.

I probably have an extra laying around....Oh, and I do have a 6.5.... ;)

You can barrow my MOSSY 500 12ga, camo, with ported 28'' barrel for the turkey season if you would like.

The Christensen can stay in my safe for the season no prob .

I'm in Long Beach.

Headed out of town and will not be back on here till Monday.

Maaan, I really appreciate y’all’s support. I’m really glad y’all will help a brother out. Love this community

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a shotgun I will trade you if your interested sent me a private message

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu