Doubled up on this fine Presidents’ Day.

Stikbrandon

May 27, 2021
Been a while since Iv posted so here ya go.

Started the morning early, just after day break Tim and I were in a new area neither of us have been in, thick cover but the terrain was good. left Karen at home and I was missing her. Brought the boom stick chambered in .223 i was hoping for wide open country, first stand was thick, I was Simpin over Karen when I looked down and saw 16 mins on the remote, time to move.

Second stand was wide open, Tim to my Right and 300 yards in all directions I started with the Rabbit, crows and blue jays are working and I hear Tim, straight out…. Cat eater on a string, I tell Tim to hang tight this one’s finna hit the call, I lose sight of the yote and a few seconds later Tim smokes the Pup Dispenser 10 yards from the call. I saw some movement when Tim let her have it, I switched to scream-in porcupine and not more then a minute he comes from the right, 90 yards out coming at full speed I mute the call he crest the hill and I stop him with bark, red dot on the throat and KAAAAPOOOOOW!!!
Rolled the pup maker in his tracks, big male to finish the double.

Been shadow banned on Ig and a cuple thousand followers disappeared So if you don’t follow jump on it and if you did we ware sorry you got removed.

@Ridge2RidgeOutdoors

IMG_7311.jpegIMG_7312.jpegIMG_7299.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice job, I was going to head out this weekend but my buddy didn't want to go and I ended up working instead.

Reactions: TRICER
Throat patching and KAPOOW..2 off my favorites..I'm a proud follower...way to show them bitches who the boss was.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu