Dove Huntin' ain't no better thing!

Ryan_germain1911

Jul 21, 2014
Northern San Diego
Went down to the valley this past weekend and dropped some birds. Thanks to new friends I've made on this site. Thanks a lot to Devin who brought me out and got my feet wet in the valley! Just didn't know where to to go and he was kind enough to lend a hand! Worked my 5 month old puppy and she did beautifully! So impressed with her! 16 all together. Great day
image.jpeg

It was great time and congrats on the 16. We only made 8. Also great little pup she was awsome.

Here is our small take. Not sure what is up withb the light one on the left but it ha a collar so it went down.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    819.6 KB · Views: 40
uplandfam said:
Here is our small take. Not sure what is up withb the light one on the left but it ha a collar so it went down.

They come in all colors......Including white...... ;)

Attachments

• IMG00059-20090901-0749.jpg
    IMG00059-20090901-0749.jpg
    433.7 KB · Views: 34
  • dove opener 2009 002.jpg
    dove opener 2009 002.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 130
  • dove opener 9-1-11 022.JPG
    dove opener 9-1-11 022.JPG
    825.6 KB · Views: 38
sprig that last pic is a STORM DOVE! i hope you did not eat that one. Rare as Rare can be

I like the M1 Super 90 the kid is holding. One of the best waterfowl guns ever made!

The storm dove required a duck gun to make it happen in the adverse conditions! ;D

Great picture Ryan. She did such a good job. Keep up the good training.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu