Dove reports?

Blythe was pretty good. 4 of us got limits. My 8 year old son had his first hunt and got his first kill. He only got one but it was a huge accomplishment for him and I. He was at it all day and finally one came in to the mojo and missed his first shot then dropped on the second. Proud dad moment for sure.
What did I miss?
How did you guys do?

Attachments

• VideoCapture_20240902-134539.jpeg
    VideoCapture_20240902-134539.jpeg
    227.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_0633.jpeg
    IMG_0633.jpeg
    513.6 KB · Views: 24
I'll be out in the IV for closing weekend on Saturday. Since all of the LA/OC area D Zones have burned down this week, it looks like I'll be waiting on waterfowl at the end of October.

Reactions: Brooksie

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu