DOVE SEASON COUNTDOWN - 0 MORE DAYS!

Re: Dove season count down!

We should hookup...

Good Times!

Re: Dove season count down!

Yea we will be at the KOA on the river. Were still trying to plan everything...Will be fun

Re: Dove season count down - 27 more DAYS!

I have a friend that keeps a trailer @ the park there. I visit him every dove season. I know exactly where you are staying. Very cool spot!

Re: DOVE SEASON COUNTDOWN - 26 MORE DAYS!

Chompin' at the bit! :p

Re: DOVE SEASON COUNTDOWN - 23 MORE DAYS!

Should be an epic season for all bird hunting this year. I will probally hit El Centro on Thursday and than head to Yuma or meet NBK in Cibola. I always enjoy the dove opener and it is always a great shoot with my son. See you guys on the desert floor.

Re: DOVE SEASON COUNTDOWN - 12 MORE DAYS!

Still chomping at the bit. Another 12 more days! I have the travel trailer almost completely dialed in. Can't wait!

Re: DOVE SEASON COUNTDOWN - 8 MORE DAYS!

Last year in Yuma I went out a day ahead of the opener to scout my favorite spots. At a grain silo I was shocked to see three guys shooting birds by the dozen at my supreme favorite spot. I was furious, so I called the Arizona F&G to report the bastards.

While I waited I started counting the birds they killed. By the time the warden arrived they had downed more than 30 birds. As it turns out the birds were all Eurasians which have no season or limit.

I was still pissed that these locals were messing up my opener by scaring off a good part of the white wing and morning doves.

The next morning I did do quite well at the same spot and shot 10 Eurasians plus a limit of native doves.

This year I'm going to go out on the 29th and do a little of my own Eurasian population control work.

If you can't beat them, join them....right?

If there is anyone else going out to Yuma let's hook up .

Attachments

• Yuma Dove Hunt 2010 001.jpg
    Yuma Dove Hunt 2010 001.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 59
Re: DOVE SEASON COUNTDOWN - 6 MORE DAYS!

;D ;D ;D ;D 6 More days! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: DOVE SEASON COUNTDOWN - 2.5 MORE DAYS!

;D ;D ;D ;D 2.5 More days until the dove shoot. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Re: DOVE SEASON COUNTDOWN - 1.5 MORE DAYS!

Its' awefully quiet in the forum today! That must be because everyone is getting ready to go DOVE HUNTING!!!!!!!!!!

I'm outta here! Chat with you in 4-5 days.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu