Dove shoot tonight

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Just returned from a dove shoot in the valley. Went with Dieter, John (SoCalHunter) and Santiago (Papi). We filmed the hunt and had a blast. We only had about 45 minutes of shooting but we managed 13 birds. If we would have arrived a little earlier we would have shot limits easy.

Too much fun...

That was a great hunt for sure, I wish my camera could shoot 12Ga ;D...
Here you have it folks.... as always the camera man is never in the pictures right?

Attachments

• IMG_5233.jpg
    IMG_5233.jpg
    315.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_5214.jpg
    IMG_5214.jpg
    401.1 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5213.jpg
    IMG_5213.jpg
    417.3 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5208.jpg
    IMG_5208.jpg
    377.5 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_5221.jpg
    IMG_5221.jpg
    279 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_5228.jpg
    IMG_5228.jpg
    303.5 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_5229.jpg
    IMG_5229.jpg
    257.9 KB · Views: 92
Thanks for shooting video tonight Papi. Next time we will get a picture of you. Perhaps turn over the shotgun for a few minutes too. :eek: :eek:

Thanks Fred...true fact.

The nice thing was it was 74 degrees and there was an irrigation canal a couple feet away. Don't think the Deetman didn't go in that water a half dozen times! ;D

Looks like you guys had lots of fun. I was checking at DFG site to find place to hunt dove and going to try this weekend. Wish I will get some too.. ^^ Thanks for sharing the great pictures.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu