DOVE SPOT RUINED!!!

We had no idea what to expect when we got into port, actually anchored In the bay. I was on one of the first liberty boats to head for shore. What a beautiful place. The first thing I thought was, it must be illegal to but ugly in this place, Dubrovnik Yugoslavia, some of the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. The second thing was, there were no billboards cluttering the country side. The most beautiful place I had ever been. and, I had been to a lot of places. The only reason we were allow to visit a communist ruled country was, we were the flag ship of the Sixth fleet, which was, we carried the Admiral who commanded the entire sixth fleet.
USN 68-72 The USS Little Rock CLG-4. USN 68-72. Now I'm just an old salt.
This is way more bad ass than any deer or hog hunt ive ever been a part of..and there's been a few
..love to hear some of your stories some day buddy..I've said it before and will say it again..Thank you for your service!!!

I am not gay but that's a nice butt.
I prefer the ones with out a bullet hole in them...a clean ass is a good ass..gonna wrap it up till Tuesday boys..thats when the real hunt begins...gonna be a tuff couple nights of sleep until then...no dove shall be spared...stand by..

Yep stevo....a long weekend for sure...next week be even longer...sadly...watch the low swingers.....lord.....good luck buddy..stay safe!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu