Dove this morning

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Today was an awesome hunt. Back in the desert and the shooting was sporty. The good lord will never take away a day from a man when he spends it with his hunting dog!

The picture says it all!

Attachments

• Dietdove14.jpg
    Dietdove14.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 30
And doves this evening..........I had to test old Betsy. 50 yrs young........... ;D

Attachments

• IMG_8646.JPG
    IMG_8646.JPG
    595.3 KB · Views: 18
Yup it was a dandy of a weekend. I am so glad you made it down Fred. Just like old times buddy...

ilovesprig said:
And doves this evening..........I had to test old Betsy. 50 yrs young........... ;D

Browning or Remington???
I have a Remington 11 and shot the hell out of it when I was a kid.

Remington made the exact gun branded as a model 11.
Actually they made them under the Browning patent for them.

Sweet 20 A-5..............Shot my 1st limit of chukar with it in 1965............Still solid as a rock.

I didn't think the Rem Mod 11 came with ribs. Maybe a solid one.

I used my model 11 last weekend, and had a blast shooting it. It used to be me grandads model 11, saw him knock a ton of ducks out of the sky with it.
Him and my uncle bought the same gun when they got back from WW2. Those guns run like Swiss clocks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu