Draw Results Are Out!

Added another point to the pile for all species. This year the D zone combo will be D14 and D16.

Reactions: YETI
Good ol' D16 for me. Just tried to see if D14 was available but it's restricted... but noticed this. Didn't leftovers used to open up on 2 August, not July? Is this new?
No, it’s not new. You can’t have two restricted/premium tags prior to aug 2. But, if you only have an unrestricted tag now, then on July 2 you can buy any leftover restricted or premium tag. If you had put D14 as your second choice, you would have gotten it and then you could have bought the D16, since it’s unrestricted. But I think you’ll still be able to get a D14 if you get on early on july 2. On aug 2 all remaining tags become available to anyone that doesn’t already have two.

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
I know a guy in the M7 zone...who has a plethura of grandma deer that need cullin...ive heard from 4 this year that will go home with a full cooler...little light from past years...might be the Rona Fear...we'll make up for it during the general seasons with antlers...but man i love doing those muzzy hunts..KAPOOW!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu