Draw Results Are Out!

Did not draw X9A with 6 points. However, my daughter drew J12. Any tips?
Yeah I can help you, I hunted it in 1998 I believe and took home a very nice buck. As Drew said, that is the best hunt in the state. You should prioritize having a good time with your daughter but it is a great opportunity to shoot as big a deer as you can find in California, if she’s up for that. We can chat via DM or phone, but honestly it would be easiest to show you on a map. Congratulations!

Lucky D16 for me, I also drew a deer tag here in Colorado but struck out for Elk.

Hopefully I able to get out to D16 with my Dad and friends for a few days this season.

Points across the board and D16. But most of my time will be out of state this year.

I drew my annual d9 tag! And then points all the way around for everything else.

D16 for me. Nothing else came through in CA for me ... but that was to be expected since this is my first year applying for tags in CA. Really looking forward to the challenging D16 hunt though.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu