Draw results up

I also selected G13 as my first choice. I didn't select a second choice because I will purchase a D15 tag if I don't get selected for G13. I also purchased a futile elk preference point.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
I heard that results will be posted on the 12th of June
I heard the same thing today from a buddy. I hope it is true but I think that is the day they do the draw not the day they announce. See below.

The CDFW has 10 business days to conduct the drawing, after the completion of the drawing; the CDFW expects to post the drawing results by mid-June. Applicants may look up their drawing results on or around June 19, 2018 by entering their customer information on CDFW’s website at www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/ and click on ‘View My Draw Application/Preference Points’ at the top of the

Last edited:
I heard the same thing today from a buddy. I hope it is true but I think that is the day they do the draw not the day they announce. See below.

The CDFW has 10 business days to conduct the drawing, after the completion of the drawing; the CDFW expects to post the drawing results by mid-June. Applicants may look up their drawing results on or around June 19, 2018 by entering their customer information on CDFW’s website at www.ca.wildlifelicense.com/InternetSales/ and click on ‘View My Draw Application/Preference Points’ at the top of the
Historically they have been earlier then there deadline but we will see .

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu