Draw results up

f6708b3dc944a2884b1095c63eb5d15c.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I drew nothing some how it says I didn’t even draw a d9 tag as my third choice which I find hard to believe so I’m hoping all my apps are all wrong and I drew something of some value ! Haha

Reactions: DirtNapCity
I got the A22! I put D16 as second choice. Can I pay for that now? How does that work? I am so excited for this season. I can't hardly wait. Honestly I wouldn't care if A22 was the only tag I got.. Hope you all have a great day

Reactions: DirtNapCity
I got the A22! I put D16 as second choice. Can I pay for that now? How does that work? I am so excited for this season. I can't hardly wait. Honestly I wouldn't care if A22 was the only tag I got.. Hope you all have a great day

If there's any left....You can try and buy a D-16 after August 2nd.

Reactions: Goyaałé

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu