Draws are Up

Meh...wouldnt have mattered its wifes birthday and im schedueled to work....would have taken at least a Wonka ticket to even consider it
You knew her birthday was right around opener (and obviously would be right on opener some years) and you still married her? THAT is true love.

My first year jr hunter nephew got a draw for SJ, iv never got a opener. Probably going to have to burn it ,my cousin was killed Thursday night on his way home by a 24 year ( drunk driver ) driving on the 241frwy the wrong direction,

Gonna walk the river....it's loaded..... nah..I'm not...gonna pick the guys up after their walk..ducks in the back of the truck please...gross .

My first year jr hunter nephew got a draw for SJ, iv never got a opener. Probably going to have to burn it ,my cousin was killed Thursday night on his way home by a 24 year ( drunk driver ) driving on the 241frwy the wrong direction,
This sucks...sorry for your loss..I hate drunks...god speed for your cousin.

I'd take the Friday scouting advice, it's your choice probably be more than you expected

Nice ,hear there's 2 new wardens one may be living at wister residents,hopefully we wont see headlights on the dikes this year,scaup rd a hunter access rd from Davis to U10,you should be legal on beal rd I think, it just appeared one year to Davis rd,years back you could not drive beal to davis

Last edited:
Nice ,hear there's 2 new wardens one may be living at wister residents,hopefully we wont see headlights on the dikes this year,scaup rd a hunter access rd from Davis to U10,you should be legal on beal rd I think, it just appeared one year to Davis rd,years back you could not drive beal to davis
Huh? You drinking brother?

Sorry ,meant nice on the juicy stuff, just saying the roads are closed to the blinds need to scout county roads get your self wister map,we have folks at night driving some of the dikes,

Screenshot_20211017-082559.png

The road closed sign was put back up last year on teal rd at the T12 parking lot,you have to cart to T10

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu