Duck loads

George,

Over the years, we've all tried to find a better mouse trap...Lots of very cool stuff these days for the waterfowler...Lots of the stuff can be made or bought at reasonable prices...Tanglefree makes the best waterfowl gun cases IMO...Metal buckle and the Velcro closure runs the length of the gun case (very important)...I have a couple of decoy carts you could have with a small sled.
That's super generous Steve! I keep my decoys at my buddies house..if he says I can keep a cart also I'll be more then happy to take one off your hands. Thankfully I didn't need to buy any gear to go out this last time but forsure I will look into a waterfowl gun case for the next time.

I've never got stopped while bird hunting, but once while deer hunting.. I showed them the cartridges and box and they went on their merry way. No magnets, just a check. Simple..
Agreed. I figured a magnet could prove reloads

I'll have to ask Tricia, when she wakes up if they have any at the Palm Springs Wal-Mart since she works there she may know. She is an overnight stocker but not in sporting goods.

Got drawn for Wister 11/1 and can't find any 12ga duck loads anywhere...

Anyone know of anywhere around San Diego that might have some?? Big 5 and Turner's don't seem to have any.
I know this sounds crazy but I have a few scattered rounds of steel if your interested. PM me if so. I live in East County. Few rounds is better than none.

I know this sounds crazy but I have a few scattered rounds of steel if your interested. PM me if so. I live in East County. Few rounds is better than none.
I appreciate that offer but I was able to pick up a few boxes for that hunt and only went through 6 shells that day so still have some. Heading to San Jacinto this Saturday.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu