Ducks are life

In all my years of putting myself in places where no one else could come to help ( I have hunted many remote places where no one knew where I was and before modern communications) I have always cautioned towards the side of safety so as not to have a need for others to help. I think this was an incident where the group became over confident with there skills and did not anticipate the danger before them. So sad..

I can remember when Wister had no assigned blinds...1st guy there, got it...It was like the Indy 500 at 3:00 am in the morning on Davis Rd........:scream:

Actual footage of freelancers on the Salton Sea opening day. Poor me is somewhere in the back there on my layout boat eating mudmotor wake
Yeah and the guy that went in the “new river” can now shoot 2 guns at the same time with his third arm and see them better with that eye that grew in the back of his head

• Haha
Reactions: ilovesprig

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu