Dumped another jake

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
Shot a decent jake with my bow this morning. I saw a bird on public with only my bow with me so I parked my suburban made a stalk and the rest was history. Got so caught up in the moment I didn't realize it was a jake and thought it was a two year old. Oh well it's longbeards or nothing now.
c87d844d58f3cba59b42b9d188769d46.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats man!!! That's two more than most this year.

No shame in shooting a Jake especially one you stalked with a bow. Way to go man! One more for the hat trick. I have been out 4 days now and I am going out again tomorrow. I still haven't been able to close the deal.

Truduct said:
No shame in shooting a Jake especially one you stalked with a bow. Way to go man! One more for the hat trick. I have been out 4 days now and I am going out again tomorrow. I still haven't been able to close the deal.
You'll get one just got to keep at it I've hunted every day of the season so far it's all about how much time you put in.

That's awesome you are slaying them. I might have to start hanging out with you instead of Johnny. Lol

Mic job man! Guess I'm gonna have to start cruising with my bow in the car a little more often!

Josh Pearson said:
That's awesome you are slaying them. I might have to start hanging out with you instead of Johnny. Lol
Lol it's 10% skill 90% luck

Josh Pearson said:

Not a bad idea, you won't get a cavity search at every check point like you do with Johnny.

Aeon said:
Josh Pearson said:

Not a bad idea, you won't get a cavity search at every check point like you do with Johnny.

Hahahaha

Aeon said:
Josh Pearson said:

Best thing I've heard all week. Rumor has it he likes it.

D16hunter said:
Aeon said:
Josh Pearson said:

Best thing I've heard all week. Rumor has it he likes it.

Lol
Great job Luke.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu