Elmer Fudd'n

8SteelTown

Went out for cotton again today. Dropped 3 in 2 hours. Used my coyote choke and dropped one at about 60 yards. The other 2 at 50 yards or so. Pattern is basketball size when it hits. Really liking the squeeze method for gutting. Makes the rabbits cool down quicker and weigh less. Got a nice pile of legs and straps in the freezer. Might just wait for the dove opener and have a nice little BBQ with some IPA's!
image-2.jpg
image-1.jpg

Nice Steel. I take it that second bunny's leg deformity was postmortem? Otherwise he'd have been hard to hit, I suppose...
;)

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu