Euros Still Biting

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Corn & melon fields........Not the red hot shooting most are used to when hunting Euro feed lots, but pretty consistent and really more like dove HUNTING.....wink.gif

Attachments

• 053.JPG
    053.JPG
    558.4 KB · Views: 33
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    710.2 KB · Views: 30
thats a good haul. Im getting my hopes up for my trip in july. I hope i can get on them. If i can bring home 1/2 that ill be a happy man.

Way to get a run in before the heat Steve! Gonna be 100+ this weekend.
Great way to start the fathers day weekend...poppers on the bbq

Sigalert2012 said:
Way to get a run in before the heat Steve! Gonna be 100+ this weekend.
Great way to start the fathers day weekend...poppers on the bbq

Yep Kyle,

Last time I had some pretty good shade from melon boxes......This time they were gone. So, I created my own shade with a canopy chair & dove seat.....Always harder shooting sitting down though.

By 10:00 am, it was time to leave...........lol

ps.....We got there at about 6:30 am, and the birds were already in the field.....Real bright at 5:30 am.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu