Euros

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
Need a charger for my camera so no pics but youngest son and middle son (yes I currently have 3) went to the IV Yesterday hit a couple of spots and ended up with 23. Now middle son wants to get his hunter safety so he can shoot animals instead of cans. What have I done ::)

You have done a great job Tom...Thanks for helping keep the heritage alive!

Hi my name is Johnny

I am addicted to hunting. Some call me an addict. I call it awesome. Yes hopefully that happens to your son

Sdbirds said:
Hi my name is Johnny

I am addicted to hunting. Some call me an addict. I call it awesome. Yes hopefully that happens to your son

LOL Johnny

Sdbirds said:
Hi my name is Johnny

As long as they do not follow your field dress code! ;D

NBK said:
Sdbirds said:
Hi my name is Johnny

As long as they do not follow your field dress code! ;D

Yah to each his own but no nekkid hunting in my group

Good work Tom........Always fun watching the boys getting some birds.......One of the highlights of last turkey season was being with Josh, when he got that 1st gobbler........ ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 21

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu