Evening hunt

We didn't use to have a split either...When they tried to outlaw dove hunting in California...The trade off was a split season...Way less birds taken the last 30 days in Nov/Dec/

I wonder if that's just because less people hunting them ?

Steve, Divide and conquer just like you have said all along the anti's go after the low fruit first because no one cares about dogs running bears but the houndsmen (game over for them) then they go after bobcats because no one much hunts them (easy kills for the anti's as well) Next will be bear hunting in general because they are hard and most folks don't hunt them as well. Newbies- to all of this here is your call to take action- join the sportmans groups spend you money get involved and shout at the politicians to preserve your current privlideges or I can guarantee you they will go away. I've been shooting dove since the mid seventy's as well as many other hunting related small game pursuits and I can tell you for a fact that it is going away and will be gone if you do not unite and fight because of the current mind set in this state and the lack of action on the sportsmans part. I'm getting to be old and seeing the day I won't to do it anymore because I can't physically, I'll support you all with my presence, voice and funds but you youngsters need to step in and carry the flag.

Jason,

I think it was in the early 90's...They don't need or use reasoning...Just plain old bleeding heart libs/democrats that want to stop hunting flat out.

ps...The whole condor issue had nothing to do with condors...It was just the foot in the door the PETA, HSUS, and others wanted.

Jason,

I think it was in the early 90's...They don't need or use reasoning...Just plain old bleeding heart libs/democrats that want to stop hunting flat out.

ps...The whole condor issue had nothing to do with condors...It was just the foot in the door the PETA, HSUS, and others wanted.
I read somewhere that they eat bits of trash and the whole lead poisoning thing is just nonsense.

I read somewhere that they eat bits of trash and the whole lead poisoning thing is just nonsense.

Exactly...They are artificially kept alive...Here in the once great state of California...Libs won't be satisfied until ALL hunting is outlawed.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu