F california

looking forward to better hunting grounds, I am retired but you fellas got to really make sure there is working jobs where you go. but any where got to be better than the ruined Kalifornia,
it piss's me off how they ruin this freaking place. This has been my home for 63 years out of 65. My kids were born in San Diego.

I wanted to leave Kalifornia fifteen years ago, and I couldn’t convince my wife to leave because of her family. Now she’s been eyeballing properties in Arizona, Nevada, New Mexico, and Idaho. I only want to keep within reasonable driving distance to San Diego as I love fishing out of SoCal.

Im heading back into that lovely state in about an hour...im already beginning to get a rash and heart palpations...weve got 3 to kill this weekend...im nervous...if only i had Larry with me....if only...

Just left Wyoming. Loved it there, but fearful of running out of things to do, and extended cold.
See today’s weather:

.9719003F-7AC9-4BA6-B89F-0B000AD27AF1.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: longbowhunter2
I am hoping by next year I will be hunting Idaho. Wyoming , or some where but here. I will be flat broke and happy to be out of here.
I left California in June and spent the summer in Montana and Idaho. Currently hanging out in Utah until the weather pushes me south for the winter in New Mexico or Arizona. Best decision I have ever made!

see this is the problem... everyone has so much hate for the other side. Regardless if someone is liberal or conservative you should treat them with respect.
Respect really. You haven't spent much time in Southern California. People would rather run you over with their car then wait at a stop sign for you to get through the intersection. Oh that's right I'm white. Unless you're other then white, you don't get crap or respect.

Ehh, take the good with the bad. I've lived in SoCal most of my life, college in San Luis Obispo. Lived on my boat for a year in Mission Bay, now I live in the mountains here with my wife. My experience here has been great enough to keep me in this area. It's hard to beat when you can hunt here, target big game fish all year long, lobster for 6 months, surf all year long, there's fake titties everywhere, great bar scene, multiple music venues that attract big artists, public land everywhere, the list goes on.... still a gem in my book. Expensive, but still a gem.

there's fake titties everywhere,
I must be spending time in the wrong places...

Yeah California is ridiculous but I'm a 3rd generation San Diegan and my kids are 4th gen so we're here for the long haul until we find somewhere else to move where I can surf, fish, and hunt and still make a decent salary.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu