Federal Judge overturns CA assault weapons ban

The same judge who overturned the magazine ban, but ended up staying his decision, while the case made it to the Supreme Court, at the request of California. This will be no different. Then Judge Roberts will refuse to hear the cases, letting the states keep their unconstitutional gun laws. This crap is getting old.

Love the judge BUT
It's just the beginning which really sucks......in four more years we may have something we can own without being a felon

I hope it works and we can get rid of all these stupid parts. All my stuff is featureless so the only change would be that I could put a pistol grip on but its a change in the right direction

Reactions: TRICER

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu