Fishing Tournament Cheater

Back in the late 70's A guy on a rock cod trip actually did the same thing in hopes of winning jackpot, which was prolly $30. That didn't go over very good.

Reactions: TRICER
Everyone has a Big Pee Pee . ..Until it's time to show it ...What a shame...

This came across my youtube feed last night and already had close to 1 million views. I also had a buddy send it to me on Instagram. These guys are so famous now their name is ruined forever.

I saw that. I hear they also failed a lie detector test at a previous tournament. lol

What is it to gain attention or money but put your integrity and character on the line?
Nothing to me. Honor and integrity cost you nothing. You just have to be honest and upright.
Sad for these two jokes.

Reactions: ilovesprig
These guys are ruined. Better move to Mexico and change your names.

What's really sad for these fools, (if the info I have is accurate), is that they needed something like 18 1/2 pounds to win and if they hadn't put the weights in them the fish probably would have weighed in at about 22 or so and they would have won legitimately.

I don't think so the fish were soft and mushie and that's what the tournament director stated..and could feel something odd. later stating he didn't think those fish came from that lake.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu