Foster son now has a couple of Pheasant under his belt

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
Got drawn for a Jr Pheasant hunt in Blythe I thought the family hunt was today as it was originally before it got canceled. But the reschedule was a Jr hunt only today and the family hunt tomorrow. So to make a long story short Matt and I will get to hunt tomorrow but Foster son got to get his first two today> Nice knee high alfalfa fiel of 125 acres 25 kids and 60+ birds= lots of fun.

Attachments

• T PHeas 1.jpg
    T PHeas 1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 20
  • T Pheas 2.jpg
    T Pheas 2.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 19
  • DSCF1109.jpg
    DSCF1109.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
  • DSCF1110.jpg
    DSCF1110.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
  • DSCF1111.jpg
    DSCF1111.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 16
That's awsome. Congrats to the son. My family was chosen for the Blythe hunt this weekend but could not make it. I'm glad the kids are getting out and whcking the birds.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu