Free pigs

Snake Charmer

Happiness is a warm gut pile
Oct 13, 2011
San Diego
www.highonkennels.com
Anyone want a free pot belly pig ? Got a call at 5:00 p.m. today from a local land owner whose family has been here since the 1880's. He says Fred we got a problem there are about 75 pot belly pigs running around near the border of your's and mine property on Mesa Grande rd can you come help me ? First thing I do us start laughing and tell him sure I'm on my way. I get down there and they are actually further down the road. I find them courtesy of the land owners daughter. We roll up and they are every here on the road and you can walk right up close. I grab one with a catch pole and throw it into my friends trailer they got a lot spookier after that and did not attempt to catch anymore. Someone obviously dumped them and they are roaming free up here so if you want one come up and catch it on the public road. Sorry no pics just rolled on my neighbor's request for help.. Ther are in and around the 8.5 mile marker on Mesa Grande rd in Santa Ysable. Have at em folks animal control will not deal with it...

Pot belly pigs ...the Hmong could help..poor things are prolly scared as fck...wait till Green jeans gets involved...sweet Jesus...

Have yet to meet a Hmong in SD County. Whites, Filipinos and Mexicans can’t help? Ham is ham, lechon is lechon, carnitas is carnitas. Cleared out my late uncles garage and found a 17 HMR Ruger American. I know a couple cowboys in the area. I’ll take drive down tomorrow morning.

My friends daughter came home with one years ago. He said no way but the kid won out because she told him it won't get very big, wrong. Damn thing got real big and was as mean as could be. And like all kids, it was cute until it got too big then it was dads pig.

• Haha
Reactions: sportyg
Never trust whitey...
You’re rt about that! I rolled down my window to chat with the rancher that was watching them on the side of the road and he says, “I don’t think they’re worth eating, we just need to shoot ‘em!” Haha! Anyways, I hurried home to grab my truck, kennel and make shift snare and the wife quickly kiboshed my thanksgiving plans. I really wanted to grain feed a piglet

.AD40720E-A9A1-470B-8F48-3FB8CC0584B2.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
Surprised Larry has not put the old 380 to work on those poor things looking for there owner that dumped them off on the side of the road....the shear horror and sadness of it all..

Def sad, a lot of people are well aware. The humane society put food out for them to stay in place, for if and when they return better equipped to retrieve them all. I’m worried they’re gonna be splattered from all the motorcyclists and car clubs speeding through

Reactions: ilovesprig
Talked to a tribal member yesterday and he said they had captured about fifty by tackling them. I told him he got most of them then and he said there are way more than seventy five and thinks that maybe whoever dumped them made two trips . I was at the scence within a few minutes after they were dumped and saw them when they were all grouped up but the tribal member said they counted quite a few more the next morning.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Had the same issue over at Rancho Cuca a few years back...All pot bellies and some weren't that small...One of the landowners nearby had a small grove of apples trees...Looked like somebody had rotor tilled the place...They all gone now...Well, unless some moved up the hill...... ;)

.vr ducks 1-28-12 010.JPG

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu