Freedom rally SD?

I have been dealing with the public 12 hours a day 6 days a week to run my store, hundreds of people a day. I wear a bandana because it’s required but personally I believe it passed through my household in early Feb, had one boy get sick for 2 weeks, has asthma, lost taste could not breath, fever, but he recovered and Dr. said nothing was wrong with him after week 2, wife and the younger one had fever and nothing else, I had nothing. Flattening the curve is just prolonging the inevitable, it’s either your time or it’s not, don’t get greedy.

Just glad me and the wife both got to keep working during all this, going to come out further ahead than going in, and nailed the bottom on the stock market, going to be making money off this pandemic for a long time to come.

The ralleys will what changes the tide , the President has already said he will leave the date to open up to the individual states.

What you have to look at is , they propose taking away A X Y and Z ( basic freedoms), so we settle on just loosing A and X . We should not be loosing ANY freedoms. I live in country that has survived several world wars , several global conflicts , small pox , measels , yelloow fever , HIV , Aids , countless flus , and I look at this "Pandemic" and go is this virus that much different ?, I say no , but the American people are.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu