Freedom rally SD?

It's happening all around the country. Starting slow, but it's picking up momentum. From what I see in Michigan, the people were observing all the social distancing and were allowed to protest. ( now there is a complete sorry excuse for a Governor) Plus there were just way to many for law enforcement to do anything about. While there is still an economy to rescue something needs to get going. Use common sense but lets get going, But nobody ever accused politicians of having common sense. Just a bunch of self serving narcissistic buffoons. Not one incumbent is getting my vote next election.

It unbelievable how these politicians get voted in, then do what they want.. Once they get their pockets filled.
It's time to do call back to remove them from office. And the people as a whole file civil suit's to take away their money they received illegally.
Hit them were it hurts.
Time for possy my friends except sue them.

My hope that the people that choose to participate in these sorts of things do so while maintaining good spacing with masks. A lot of this is about perception. I don't really care if it's ok to stand next somebody in your own household people are going to be taking pictures and videos at these events and using them to strengthen their narrative and agenda which ever that may be. These can go either way. The goal should not only be a protest but a demonstration that people can act responsibly without being told they have to shelter in their homes. Sadly some idiot conspiracy nuts will show up and go straight to the first news camera they see and claim the whole thing is an orchestrated hoax with crisis actors or that it's being caused by 5G.

O no don't don't really investigate and reasearch & use your comment sense and believe everything in the news even tho Trump keeps saying it's fake news.
Why would they be telling the truth now.

Ya they aren't really taking away 2 ND amendment.
Ya they aren't take away due process
Your guilty until proven innocent.
No they aren't trying to take away lead bullets.
No they aren't trying to stop people to have freedom

What we have here people listening to the news and believing it's gospel.
It makes me sick, with the fu__ dumb as people believing all the bullshit.

So all of sudden they are telling us the truth. Stupid is stupid does.

Last edited:
My hope that the people that choose to participate in these sorts of things do so while maintaining good spacing with masks. A lot of this is about perception. I don't really care if it's ok to stand next somebody in your own household people are going to be taking pictures and videos at these events and using them to strengthen their narrative and agenda which ever that may be. These can go either way. The goal should not only be a protest but a demonstration that people can act responsibly without being told they have to shelter in their homes. Sadly some idiot conspiracy nuts will show up and go straight to the first news camera they see and claim the whole thing is an orchestrated hoax with crisis actors or that it's being caused by 5G.
I agree, Steve. The car protest was a reasonable idea that they did in Michigan since people were not piled on to one another; however, there were reports (perhaps unfounded) that they caused gridlock and blocked access to a hospital. Blocking public streets is a tactic that has been used by Black Lives Matter and other groups in recent years -- and usually strongly condemned by their opponents for this very reason. The Huntington Beach protest yesterday had exactly the kind of narrative backlash you mentioned, though, since they were on top of each other with no masks. I think protest is great (even if I don't agree with the cause), but putting yourself and the larger public at risk is not good, in my opinion.

well more rant on
Steve (Ilovesprig) tries and tries to warn people. we are losing the battle folks, hunting right are being taken away.
now Steve is older than I am , and has more experience no doubt, how ever between us old timers (that means all of us)
we are living history what hunting was really like (freedom wise)
Back then hunting was like

No Locked gates
No fucking point system (we could hunt any where, any where,
the rifle hunting season was longer
we could go any where on public land
go north go east go west where ever.
we used centerfired lead bullets (latest right removed)
no permits required for camping, camp anywhere in legal public land.

I don't care what the bull shit statistics say there was more game back then every where.
because I was there, saw it firsthand. starting hunting small game and up land game since I could pick up a long gun or shotgun.
grew up with family of hunters and fisherman.

It would not supprize me within the next 5-10 years if not sooner , no more hunting with semi's, single shot long gun or shotgun.
even smaller seasons, push to bow hunt only, in limited areas,

special expensive license to hunt or even own firearms, and it's coming folks.
Pricing of out of state hunting is going up folks , getting out of reach.
This America the republic, we should be able to hunt any where in America.
out of state licensing is bull shit.
Fishing, Hunting licensing in this state is bull shit.
newbies are getting programed to follow all these crazy fU laws
because they don't know what it was, it's called freedom.

well more rant on
Steve (Ilovesprig) tries and tries to warn people. we are losing the battle folks, hunting right are being taken away.
now Steve is older than I am , and has more experience no doubt, how ever between us old timers (that means all of us)

No Locked gates

I don't care what the bull shit statistics say there was more game back then every where.
because I was there, saw it firsthand. starting hunting small game and up land game since I could pick up a long gun or shotgun.

It would not supprize me within the next 5-10 years if not sooner , no more hunting with semi's, single shot long gun or shotgun.

Amen brother.

Reactions: longbowhunter2
How many of you guys are loading the car and family heading over. Let see a show of hands. My neighbor started posting on FB that if it's their time to die so be it and that they won't comply anymore with any regs.

I'm home smoking some babybacks, how many smokers in da house (weed smokers it's 4-20 on Monday). Yesterday I smoked a chuck roast for my brother that is staying quarantined because he has underlying conditions, that machaca meat came out killer.

Im thinking no more hunting at all..starting with the poster child of all states...CA. with that govenor..anything is possible...Lawdy...

well more rant on

No Locked gates

I agree with all of this. I'm not quite an old timer, but I've been at it since I was 9 back in 1984. So much has changed, and not for the better.

How many of you guys are loading the car and family heading over. Let see a show of hands. My neighbor started posting on FB that if it's their time to die so be it and that they won't comply anymore with any regs.

I'm home smoking some babybacks, how many smokers in da house (weed smokers it's 4-20 on Monday). Yesterday I smoked a chuck roast for my brother that is staying quarantined because he has underlying conditions, that machaca meat came out killer.
I'm going to have a pork Butt on tomorrow. I've left the house once in the past three weeks, to get gas for my wife, who still has to work out side the home. Instacart for groceries. I don't even like being in my backyard because there is a biking path 40 feet way. Stopped riding bikes with the kids. No traveling at all, even in the car. It sucks, I hate it, but I'm happy to minimize our risk as much as possible for as long as necessary. Everyone has their own approach, but I can only control my own.

I did the drive by with my neighbors & the dogs, heavy Trump 2020 with some nice campaign slogans I haven't heard on TV........

Will I live to see deer season?

• Haha
Reactions: SASS

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu