FROM THE FIELD

Lungpopper said:
Dwind said:
Lungpopper said:
Ended the day seeing 4 bucks 20 does 1 coyote. Came home empty again. :'(

I feel for you.

Heard you had opportunity yourself but passed. ???

I have had a few opportunities I passed on this season. Trying to better last years buck. I figure I have one maybe two more shots at it this season. If it doesn’t happen........

I logged 16 days in the field and probably 150 miles in my boots. Saw a decent number of forks and the most does and fawns I have ever seen. Checked out some new places and re-visited some old. Spent time watching gorgeous sunrises and lamenting the end of the day sunsets from some fantastic places. Watched yotes, bobs and even a long tail going about their lives. Got to spend time with a great hunting partner…….

if it doesn’t happen…….my season still was a complete success.

Well written and great attitude. My hat is tipped to you Dwind. You are someone who understands the sport better than most.

I logged 16 days in the field and probably 150 miles in my boots. Saw a decent number of forks and the most does and fawns I have ever seen. Checked out some new places and re-visited some old. Spent time watching gorgeous sunrises and lamenting the end of the day sunsets from some fantastic places. Watched yotes, bobs and even a long tail going about their lives. Got to spend time with a great hunting partner…….

That's about as good as it gets

0 Dark Thirty and my wife just left the house to go hunting, and I'm watching the kids.

my old lady put the lock down on me today, i have to stay home ..... crazy broad. she is flying around on her broom right now!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu