FROM THE FIELD

Never looked - my guess would be yellowish black! ;D ;D ;D

Lungpopper said:
Dwind said:
Lungpopper said:
Ended the day seeing 4 bucks 20 does 1 coyote. Came home empty again. :'(

I feel for you.

Heard you had opportunity yourself but passed. ???

I have had a few opportunities I passed on this season. Trying to better last years buck. I figure I have one maybe two more shots at it this season. If it doesn’t happen........

I logged 16 days in the field and probably 150 miles in my boots. Saw a decent number of forks and the most does and fawns I have ever seen. Checked out some new places and re-visited some old. Spent time watching gorgeous sunrises and lamenting the end of the day sunsets from some fantastic places. Watched yotes, bobs and even a long tail going about their lives. Got to spend time with a great hunting partner…….

if it doesn’t happen…….my season still was a complete success.

Well written and great attitude. My hat is tipped to you Dwind. You are someone who understands the sport better than most.

I logged 16 days in the field and probably 150 miles in my boots. Saw a decent number of forks and the most does and fawns I have ever seen. Checked out some new places and re-visited some old. Spent time watching gorgeous sunrises and lamenting the end of the day sunsets from some fantastic places. Watched yotes, bobs and even a long tail going about their lives. Got to spend time with a great hunting partner…….

That's about as good as it gets

0 Dark Thirty and my wife just left the house to go hunting, and I'm watching the kids.

my old lady put the lock down on me today, i have to stay home ..... crazy broad. she is flying around on her broom right now!

Back