Fun day in the Valley

Oct 11, 2014
Had a great day in the valley on Saturday (other than the ridiculous speeding ticket on the way home for 70 in a 55 with a 65 post less than a 50 yards in front of me on the 98 and everyone else going the same damn speed).
Anyhow, started the day with a few planted pheasant and then did an afternoon dove shoot. If I would have brought another box of ammo I would of had a limit! Overall a great day.
d56d107fd95071fdd1c19a825f560a69.jpg
ed30477de7fefa8803ff0216483d6360.jpg
(Blurry Pic

Didn't you tell him you run Bartertown?! Lol. I hate that. Don't know about your situation but Ive seen it before where the spot you get tagged in the 55 zone is 65 in the opposite direction. Interesting how one side can be different from another. Got it in my community... one side of a road is 45 and the other side is 25. They covered the 25 speed limit signs and people were still getting ticketed. Nice job on the birds anyway. Maybe have a lenient judge.

Great day in the IV............Sorry about the speeding ticket...........Got one last year (1st one in 22 years) for not making a full stop out in the middle of nowhere farmland.....CHP too..... ::)

Thanks guys. Yeah, that ticket seemed a little sketchy to me. It definitely would have never happened in the city, I think the law enforcement doesn't have as many chances to write tickets out there so they are more strict. Doesn't he knows that laws don't apply in bartertown! (that movie is great!)

sent using the FORCE with a JEDI MIND TRICK

Nice......I got a ticket out there once right before daylight for not having lights on my license plate WTF?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu