Fun Opener

MAG 1

Sep 1, 2016
I hunted got in early start so I wouldn't bump the birds, waste of time, people came in late made noise and the birds were aware of everything. Crazy amounts of gobbles, the only problem was mostly jakes and I didn't want to shoot a jake this early in the season. Watched birds all day but no Tom's.
Sunday was a different story, hunted with Phil (Double Trouble) in a pop up blind. Crazy fun 2 big guys in a pop up is pretty comical.we finally put it together and the job done.IMG_2067.jpg

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu