Funny pics and memes

I was out on some BLM land Friday and Sat morning, saw lots of sign but only a few does. With the full moon the bucks were not moving during the daytime, a big bear came within 10/15 yards of my camp around 8:15 Friday night. Also had a coyote yapping about 40/50 yards from camp in the afternoon. Saw four other hunters on my way out that came n the area Sat morning Everyone was spread out as it is a very large area. 4X4 is needed to get into the area mostly back country .
A bear? In D16?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu