G13!!!!

JosueMoney

Apr 1, 2018
I'm pretty excited for October!! I got a G13 tag burning a hole in my pocket. Been out 2times due to work but I've seen lots of signs in the area. Anyone else get G13?? Was I lucky?

Reactions: raybasster
I'm pretty excited for October!! I got a G13 tag burning a hole in my pocket. Been out 2times due to work but I've seen lots of signs in the area. Anyone else get G13?? Was I lucky?
G13 is good tag with good opportunity. Is this your first year hunting the d16 zone?

Reactions: JosueMoney
Best one liner I’ve heard from a fireman when getting a g13 tag signed, “somewhere, someone is missing a dog about now.”
But Im jealous because I don’t have a g13 this year. The does will be laughing at me all season I’m sure. Then, next year I’ll get a g13 again and the does will be nowhere to be seen.

Best one liner I’ve heard from a fireman when getting a g13 tag signed, “somewhere, someone is missing a dog about now.”
But Im jealous because I don’t have a g13 this year. The does will be laughing at me all season I’m sure. Then, next year I’ll get a g13 again and the does will be nowhere to be seen.
Lol was that your doe or mine?

Reactions: DanSanDiego

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu