Get um while you can...it's about to go down...

Look if the goal is to return the island to its original form then let's not go half way.
Funny but true. Humans have had more of a negative impact on the habitat on Catalina than the deer. Then again, this is true everywhere. We are good at screwing things up.

John

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
Just so you all know, Moveon.org is a libtard oriented organization. All that respond to the petition will be inundated with emails to strike down everything associated with republicans via petitions that you will receive multiple times on a daily basis. I know this based on experience.

Reactions: Brooksie
Just so you all know, Moveon.org is a libtard oriented organization. All that respond to the petition will be inundated with emails to strike down everything associated with republicans via petitions that you will receive multiple times on a daily basis. I know this based on experience.

Did you sign it?

Is change.org the same organization?

Gohunt.com.....its going down fellas. Ain't no stoppin it...Santa Cruz...Santa Rosa...Now Catalina..Yet the red legged frog gets sanctuary...F ing Obama!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231005-174317.png
    Screenshot_20231005-174317.png
    567.9 KB · Views: 14
Reactions: Brooksie
So they claimed that hunting wasn't an effective enough of a management tool for the deer but I thought their stupid PLA tags were basically impossible to get without some sort of "in" to get one. Like you basically had to live on the island, know somebody that did, or some BS. Oh we couldn't control the deer populations enough with hunting but hunting is only open to a a small special select group.

Reactions: Rocked and Loaded
Don't forget ..you had to write the check also.. apparently..it wasnt big enough...

That's it!! Prices are going up!! The outfitter that "had" that place locked up was making a killing!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu