Gone! To Idaho

surfcity

I don't play nice with baby killing gun grabbers
Jan 20, 2014
Huntington Beach
www.nra.com
Howdy

Just want to let you fellas and ladies know that surf City is left the state. I now live in Weiser, Idaho, about 3 miles from Payette national Forest. I am surrounded by wolf, coyote, mountain lion, bear, deer, elk, moose, quail, etc etc. I'm not talking down the road from me. I'm talking I'm in that now never been better never freer long live the republic. See you on the flip side God bless you all and thanks for all your help Sprig, you're a hell of a man. I like you a lot and you've always been good to me. I appreciate everything you did for me God bless you

Last edited by a moderator:
Howdy just want to let you fellas and ladies know that surf City is left the state I now live in weiser Idaho about 3 miles from payette national Forest I am surrounded by wolf coyote mountain lion bear deer elk moose quail etc etc I'm not talking down the road from me I'm talking I'm in that now never been better never freer long live the republic see you on the flip side God bless you all thanks for all your help Sprig you're a hell of a man I like you a lot you've always been good to me I appreciate everything you did for me God bless you
Congrats. Are you retired? Found another job? How is the housing market in that town? Happy for you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Howdy just want to let you fellas and ladies know that surf City is left the state I now live in weiser Idaho about 3 miles from payette national Forest I am surrounded by wolf coyote mountain lion bear deer elk moose quail etc etc I'm not talking down the road from me I'm talking I'm in that now never been better never freer long live the republic see you on the flip side God bless you all thanks for all your help Sprig you're a hell of a man I like you a lot you've always been good to me I appreciate everything you did for me God bless you

Congrats! No reason to leave the SCH community. Most of us hunt there or surrounding states. Keep us up to speed on a regular basis regarding hoofs, teeth, feathers and fins!

.. I too like Idaho...almost got dead from this guy's fronts..always make sure a 800lb animal is dead when walking up to him...man I've done some stupid stuff as a young hatchet..makes for a good story over a glass or 2 of brown...he gets alot of talk time..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210828-102454~2.png
    Screenshot_20210828-102454~2.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 13
.. I too like Idaho...almost got dead from this guy's fronts..always make sure a 800lb animal is dead when walking up to him...man I've done some stupid stuff as a young hatchet..makes for a good story over a glass or 2 of brown...he gets alot of talk time..
Got any scars to go with story. I had a big scar from a fall I took off a ladder once. I was talking to this very hot young thing when she asked what happened, I told her it was a shark attack. It worked. :jin:

Nah...but if it were not for my cat like reflexes...I surely may have perished....bad juju for sure...

Reactions: ilovesprig
John,

Thank you for the kind words...All the best up there in God's country...I have 2 very close friends in Weiser...May see you sooner than you think.... ;)

ps...You left off turkeys...Great country for them as well....:blush:

Ah you lucky dog enjoy your new found freedom, wish I could blow out of this state but locked in.

Howdy

Just want to let you fellas and ladies know that surf City is left the state. I now live in Weiser, Idaho, about 3 miles from Payette national Forest. I am surrounded by wolf, coyote, mountain lion, bear, deer, elk, moose, quail, etc etc. I'm not talking down the road from me. I'm talking I'm in that now never been better never freer long live the republic. See you on the flip side God bless you all and thanks for all your help Sprig, you're a hell of a man. I like you a lot and you've always been good to me. I appreciate everything you did for me God bless you
I hate you. you beat it out of here first. I am still stuck here.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu