Good day

Steve shot a good lookin buck same with the forkie id be proud of either nice to see that area still producing monsters

D16hunter said:
Steve shot a good lookin buck same with the forkie id be proud of either nice to see that area still producing monsters that deer will probably not get measured hes shot bigger near there and never scored one

He thinks there related. The racks r very similar

Lungpopper said:
They were both neck shot?

The big one was a tricky shot and my isn't neck shot more of an Addams apple lol it happens fast wasn't to stable

What did you guys do to those poor deer? The buck on buck pose in the first picture, the gaping holes in the neck this whole post has me disturbed.

Randomshot said:
What did you guys do to those poor deer? The buck on buck pose in the first picture, the gaping holes in the neck this whole post has me disturbed.

Don't you mean "more disturbed" ;D ;D

Spooning leads to forkings (1st photo)

Nice bucks guys, although I have to agree with Radomshot, looks like you guys did the Tarzan thing from a tree and cut there throats with a knife. Good job non the less!

Invisible man said:
Way to go Johnny? A little tip, next time take your water bottle and clean it up alittle. A deer like that should have a trophy photo. ;D

Will do Doug wasn't ready for all the haters sounded like bloody decks for a min

No hating hear! I am very happy for you guys. Those are two great bucks.

Sdbirds said:
Will do Doug wasn't ready for all the haters sounded like bloody decks for a min
Not the case at all. Everyone was just having a little fun with the pics. If you check my garage or bug bin on any given day you can parts of animals everywhere. Congrats again on your success.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu