Good day

Don't sweat it John. Just a little ball bustin amonst friends.Everyone here would be more then happy to have that blood on there hands. Ill see if I can put up a bloodier one this week end to take some of the preasure off you. Ha,Ha. Keep up the good work.;)

Feel free to post what you want. Personally I thought you were going old school and cutting there throats.( I was planning on having a talk with you about that sometime.)
I'm totally stoked for you as I know you have been breathing, eating, sleeping, non stop hunting this whole season.

There you have it. Everybody is lovin' not hatin'!

At the end of the day - you guys anchored some nice bucks! And so what if it looked like a serial killers crime scene! ;D ;D

NBK said:
There you have it. Everybody is lovin' not hatin'!

At the end of the day - you guys anchored some nice bucks! And so what if it looked like a serial killers crime scene! ;D ;D

That one made me crack up

D16 you are correct about not letting an animal suffer, However there are much better ways of doing it than cutting the throat.
Just my opinion since I am usually trophy hunting I don't like to ruin the pelt.

I didn't out weight it. It felt like it but one a Scale the big one was bigger not by to much though

Invisible man said:
OJ style doesn't bother me at all.
If the glove doesn't fit you must acquit right...after seeing the new photo I gotta ask you guys aren't drinking the blood from those deer are you? Still no hatin here ;)

He is a nice mature buck. Thats a great forkie to take.I love that you didn't shoot a little baby 2 year old forkie before he had a chance to be all he can be. Did I say I really love to see the mature bucks get posted up. ;D

Invisible man said:
He is a nice mature buck. Thats a great forkie to take.I love that you didn't shoot a little baby 2 year old forkie before he had a chance to be all he can be. Did I say I really love to see the mature bucks get posted up. ;D
Easy now sister. Since this is a jab at me there are a few things I think we should clear up. First of all I'm not sure that it was my shot that killed that little poor deer that you are eluding to. I think he might have choked to death on the nipple that he bit off of the doe he was nursing from when he heard my gun go boom in which case I can't be blamed. Secondly I don't know many people who have shot forkys due to their age but if you know that this one was mature who am I to doubt the great Invisible Man ;)

Randomshot said:
Invisible man said:
Easy now sister. Since this is a jab at me there is a few things I think we should clear up. First of all I'm not sure that it was my shot that killed that little poor deer that you are eluding to. I think he might have choked to death on the nipple that he bit off of the doe he was nursing from when he heard my gun go boom in which case I can't be blamed. Secondly I don't know many people who have shot forkys due to their age but if you know that this one was mature who am I to doubt the great Invisible Man ;)

I always check there age,,,,,I makem fill out a questionnaire :eek:.

I am not eluding to anyone specificly. Sorry if I made you feel like that. I Know some guys that kill baby deer every year and when they do they puff up and brag about being the buck slayers,and its funny to me. Im a trophy hunter and I let alot of 2 year olds walk. I hunt mostly private land and its cool to see the forkies get better each year. But if your hunting primarily for meat then I understand why you would want a youngster. I do appreciate the fact that anyone got out of bed and hiked into the hills with a plan and came out with success at hand. So again when I said I like to see the mature forkies get posted I was not thinking of anyone on this site. :-X

I passed on a 2 x3 and a bigger forky twice...... I'm not sure I'm going to do that again. But I want my
Monster!!!!!!!!!!

If any one knows where he lives feel free to let me know haha

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu