Got 4 for the 1st time to Imperial County.

OK cool, I’m looking forward to seeing how you do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rad!! Finish the cycle and cook them up while drinking a cold brewski, don't let them sit in the freezer!! Lots of dove recipes on here if you search them up. Welcome to the IV, next time around keep an eye out for pheasant... pheasant scouting never hurts. Maybe that will be your next bird to harvest, maybe even some quail.

Didn’t get to drink the beer with it (on Keto) but did cook them up with bacon, cream cheese and jalapeño as appetizers. Ate so much I barely touched my rib eye. A3999DC1-DBC1-4FF5-9B17-6E9E856662FE.jpeg

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu