Got my retirement gift early!

just_ducky_1

Aug 17, 2015
Oceanside, CA
I was talking to another Marine buddy that’s getting out and told him I was getting ready to get a dog and he told me his buddy had a dog he was going to give away. 5 1/2 year-old female DD.
Apparently has a prey drive like none other and a switch that’s very noticeable.
In the house, she’s an absolute cuddle bug and not hyper at all. You get her outside and around birds and she goes into full hunter killer mode!
Say hello to Felicity Smoak!
Looking forward to many good years!

Attachments

• IMG_1081.jpeg
    IMG_1081.jpeg
    419.3 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1072.jpeg
    IMG_1072.jpeg
    222.2 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_0562.jpeg
    IMG_0562.jpeg
    622.1 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_1956.jpeg
    IMG_1956.jpeg
    437.5 KB · Views: 30
Happy retirement and thank you for your service! That is a good looking dog and I'm sure you guys have lots of memories to be made! I am learning towards a wire haired pointer myself for my first hunting dog. Thinking of getting one this next spring. Just got into our new house but didn't feel like getting a pup just yet. I wanted to get a little more settled before pulling the trigger.

Congratulations! I don't know many comic book characters but she held my attention when Arrow was on.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu