Gun registrations

I personally wouldn't tell anybody you have them. And I'm sure they're going to ask for serial #'s.....Old unregistered guns are invaluable and would never register my grandfathers or my dads guns!......2 cents

Only thing they care about are the big scary black guns that kill babies, puppies, and unicorns. I highly doubt they will ever check numbers on bolt actions or shotguns. But you can bet your butt that when you take a black gun into the field after January 1 and get stopped by DFG those numbers will be run.

Knee jerk reaction to San Bernardino where the sympathizer gave the guns he bought to the shooters.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu