Hang on guys our guns are in the msm Bull Shit machine.....

If I show up and there is active shooting at my kids school, and you attempt to restrain me, you will have more than one problem. I respect law enforcement but don't get I'm my way of attempting to save my kids.

A flood of civilians would of overwhelmed a 18 year old in seconds, just like the boarder patrol swat team did a hour later.

Everone wants to talk about how he got a gun and what if BS. F the perp, it's about people's kids, and self defenseless kids. At all costs!!!

This was botched, and I'd hide or kill myself in shame if I reacted like this incident.

Other than raising purchase age for males to mid 20 something nothing would have any real effect. And that would be unconstitutional, sexist, discriminatory and might not even be as effective as some may think.

I have faith in our mental health workers I volunteer from time to time as a mentor of troubled youth.

I can tell you those people give everything to the kids and I mean everything life, liberty and money they don't have.
All so they can help someone who needs it......I walk away very humbled with many tears hoping to be half as good as they are before I die.

Reactions: Wildgame and 180ls1
It's times like these...I truly do miss Larry's insight...I can only imagine the rebuttals he would come up with...ahh..Larry.

Reactions: 180ls1
Other than raising purchase age for males to mid 20 something nothing would have any real effect. And that would be unconstitutional, sexist, discriminatory and might not even be as effective as some may think.
If they raise the age to purchase guns, they need to raise the voting age as well. Plenty of late teen early 20's morons effing this country up at the voting booth.

If your town has more than 1000 people living there . ONE will be a nut !!! My Grandfather used to say that . It looked to me that the school did not have much of a fence to secure the area . Last tme I voted at the local school , and it was a very secure place .

If they raise the age to purchase guns, they need to raise the voting age as well. Plenty of late teen early 20's morons effing this country up at the voting booth.
The shooting of big numbers of people vs a vote you don't agree with...let me think about that for a minute.
Sorry that's retarded..with all due respect.

The shooting of big numbers of people vs a vote you don't agree with...let me think about that for a minute.
18 OK, 16 no way. I know 16 year olds who can't dress themselves. And there is the reason the libs. want them to be able to vote.

Reactions: ilovesprig
For the life of me I don’t see how people can ignore the danger of the vote.

You vote for the people who can shutdown the country and destroy livelihoods or who can start wars and launch nuclear weapons. Yet that doesn’t require as much maturity as owning a rifle?

It’s striking that, to some, buying a rifle is this huge philosophical conundrum but electing politicians who can send young men to die in some foreign hellhole is handwaved as immaterial.

Reactions: 180ls1
I was 20 when I raised my right hand and joined the Marine Corps. I was too young to vote [too dumb, according to the "pundits"] and I was too young to buy booze [not enough maturity and judgement, according to the "pundits"] but I was old enough to get my ass blown off [I survived, many of my buddies did not]. As I stated in an earlier post, when I was a teen, you could buy M1 carbines and 1911 .45 pistols by filling out a little coupon and mailing it in. No background checks, no age verifications, no fingerprints---NADA--- and me and my buddies bought all sorts of firearms this way. There were no school shootings back then even though a lot of teens owned firearms. You think this gun legislation is going to change anything? Really? It's just another "Look what I did. Vote for me" line of BS.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu