Hasta

just_ducky_1

Aug 17, 2015
Oceanside, CA
We’ll thanks for the 19 years of memories.
Met a lot of great folks in here. I’m sure I’ll be popping in from time to time on here.
All the best to you guys. I’ll miss dove things in Cali and definitely NOT miss a bunch more.
Hasta luego hombres!

Attachments

• 487C8F2F-5629-4FA6-B9F5-EADAFD0EF46B.jpeg
    487C8F2F-5629-4FA6-B9F5-EADAFD0EF46B.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 18
Thank you Justin. Been an honor to have meet you and thank you for the help wished I had meet you sooner.. Be safe. Thank you for all you do... Ever out this way would love to here from you again...

Wow, I thought you had more time.

Justin, I know we didn't get in as many hunts as I would have liked but the ones we did will be in my memory for a long time. Bird doggin' doves for my Grandpa to slingin' arrows at honkers on school soccer field.

Can't thank you enough for your service & sacrifice. You are a good & Godly man I am proud to know. God bless you & your family on your next chapter & please keep us posted on your adventures.

Reactions: ilovesprig
Congrats on the move ! Glad to hear you will be able to spend more time with family. May the Lord watch over you the last few years and in retirement!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu